|1||Commencement of academic activities for All institutes|
|2||Cut-off Date for all type of admissions for the Academic Year 2021-22 (Online registration, Document Verification and Confirmation, E-Scrutiny for Admission for Against CAP Vacancy and Institute Level Seats) 29-12-2021 up to 05.00 pm|
|3||For Institutes: Last date of uploading the data (details of admitted candidates)|
1.All types of candidates aspiring for admission under CAP seats shall register himself/herself online, Scan and upload Documents, solve grievances raised by E-Scrutiny Center during E-Verification verified documents & Application Form confirmed by E-Scrutiny Center. Such eligible registered candidates shall be considered for CAP Merit and admission through CAP.
2.In case of Children of NRI/OCI/PIO, CIWGC, FN Candidates, and Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh Migrant Candidates after online registration & confirmation of their application at “Director, Sydenham Institute of Management Studies & Research & Entrepreneurship Education(SIMSREE), B-Road, Churchgate, Mumbai 400020” shall approach directly to the Institute for admission where such quota is granted by the appropriate authority. However, CET Cell may publish the list of such registered & eligible candidates separately on website.
3.The candidates aspiring for admission for Institutional Quota, seats remaining vacant after CAP, it is mandatory to get registered, documents verified and confirmation of application by E-Scrutiny center. Such candidates must apply separately to Institutes for admissions to seats other than CAP Seats. Merit of such candidates shall be prepared by the Institute at the institute level.
1. If candidates fail to confirm online filled application by E-Scrutiny center, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as Non-CAP process.
2. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC, SBC and EWS categories shall produce “Caste Validity Certificate” and ST category shall submit “Tribe Validity Certificate”. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST shall produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2021. If such candidates fail to produce the original certificate or receipt of Caste/Tribe validity certificate, Non Creamy Layer certificate and EWS certificate issued by competent authority at the time of verification by E-Scrutiny center, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates for CAP Admissions.
3. EWS candidates shall produce the Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Section.
4. For Union Territory Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh Migrant candidates /NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN Candidates: -SuchCandidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application by E-Scrutiny center. Applications received after the last date from candidates belonging to Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh Migrant Candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard
5. Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate but unable to produce required certificate for reservation claim during E-documents verification stage shall have to pay difference of fee of Rs. 200/- at the FC through online mode only.
6. Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted under any circumstances.
7. A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”
8. The Seat Acceptance Fee shall be Rs. 1,000/- for all Candidates. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be treated as non-refundable processing fee. The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid through His/ Her Own login by ONLINE MODE only.
9. Seat will be confirmed by the allotted instituted after verification of the original documents and ensuring that the Candidate meets all the eligibility norms. The admission in-charge of institute shall issue the Online Receipt of admission confirmation to the candidate.
10. The SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC and EWS Candidates who submitted receipt of Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, EWS Certificate during the E- document verification and confirmation period should scan and submit Caste/ Tribe Validity Certificate, Non Creamy Layer Certificate, EWS Certificate at the time of payment of seat acceptance fee by self-confirmation in online mode and submit original certificate at Allotted institute on or before Last Date of Institute Reporting of CAP Round I up to 05.00 p.m. to otherwise these candidates shall be considered as Open category candidates for next round provided candidate full fill eligibility criteria for open category and their allotment for CAP -1, if any, shall be cancelled.
1. The List of e-Scrutiny Center is available on website.
2. Eligibility, Rules & regulations for admission are made available on the website.
3. The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.mahacet.org
4. For queries/enquiry: Help Line No 18002026988 between 10 a.m. to 06 p.m.
5. All Types of Document Verification Activity remains open all days including Saturday & Sunday between 10 a.m. to 05.30 p.m.
|Sr.No.||Choice Code||Course Name||Against Cap/ Institute Level|
|Intake||Admitted Seats||Vacant Seats|